Contact Us

(08) 9462 5694


Suites 6 & 7, St John of God Hospital 1 Clayton Street, Midland, WA 6056

Online Enquiry

* Required fields

Patient Information

What should I do if I have a problem with my gallbladder or hernia?

  1. - If your problem is not acute or an emergency, please consult your General Practitioner
  2. - If you are in a medical emergency, please present yourself to the emergency department at your nearest hospital.
  3. - If you have a referral to see a specialist surgeon in our team, please call us on (08) 9462 5694
  4. - If you do not have a referral, however keen for more information about our services, please call us or email us at
  5. - If you have an appointment to consult one of our specialist surgeons, please note the following:
  • Please arrive on time
  • Parking is available on site
  • Write down any symptoms you are experiencing, including any that may seem unrelated to the reason for  which you scheduled the appointment.
  • Write down key personal information, which you may need to fill out registration / surgery booking form. (Medicare, private health insurance details)
  • Please bring a list of all your medications including  prescription medications and over the counter drugs  (vitamins, supplements)
  • You are more than welcome to bring a family member or friend along. Your support member may remember things you have missed or forgotten
  • Write down questions to ask your surgeon, there is no such thing as a silly question!