What should I do if I have a problem with my gallbladder or hernia?
- - If your problem is not acute or an emergency, please consult your General Practitioner
- - If you are in a medical emergency, please present yourself to the emergency department at your nearest hospital.
- - If you have a referral to see a specialist surgeon in our team, please call us on (08) 9462 5694
- - If you do not have a referral, however keen for more information about our services, please call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- - If you have an appointment to consult one of our specialist surgeons, please note the following:
- Please arrive on time
- Parking is available on site
- Write down any symptoms you are experiencing, including any that may seem unrelated to the reason for which you scheduled the appointment.
- Write down key personal information, which you may need to fill out registration / surgery booking form. (Medicare, private health insurance details)
- Please bring a list of all your medications including prescription medications and over the counter drugs (vitamins, supplements)
- You are more than welcome to bring a family member or friend along. Your support member may remember things you have missed or forgotten
- Write down questions to ask your surgeon, there is no such thing as a silly question!